Custom Roadtrips: Carve your own path
What would be your perfect day out? Stretching the legs and getting back to nature? A grandiose celebration of food and wine? Even a skate park odyssey? Perhaps a mix of them all? Redgum Roadtrips have you covered.
We want to offer you whatever you can imagine in your perfect day out and about. If your group of friends want to explore the best beaches and waterfalls on offer, or celebrate a friend's birthday in style and new surroundings, or perhaps go paintballing and visit some wineries while being chauffeured by your own private tour guide, then we will make it happen. All organized, hosted and run for you, stress free.
What’s on offer:
- Incredible natural landscapes such as: the Twelve Apostles and limestone coastlines, panoramic bay views, beautiful beaches, charming rural and bush vistas, lush rainforests and stunning waterfalls.
- World class wineries.
- An excellent range of local craft breweries and cider houses.
- Connection with local indigenous cultures.
- Inspiring historical and cultural experiences.
- Outstanding wildlife.
- A premium selection of restaurants, cafes and pubs.
- Live music events and local markets.
- Sporting events and adventure activities.
- Local producers of delicious cheeses, chocolate, fresh produce, whiskies and gin, seafood and much more.
- Anything and everything that you might want to see or do!
We cover the Great Ocean Road and Otway Ranges, Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula, the Surf Coast, the Moorabool Valley and beyond. We are also in the process of expanding towards The Grampians, Ballarat, Daylesford, Mt Macedon/Hanging Rock and the Bendigo wine and apple regions.
The idea is that we want you to have the experience that you desire, one that suits your needs and wants. We also want to create an opportunity for you to try new things and to expand your knowledge as to what’s available to you in the local area. To do this we discuss with you what you want in your roadtrip and design it for you. Using our local knowledge we will always take you to the best places. We see this as a low compromise way to have this kind of experience. While you get to choose what you want to do, you also get to sit back and relax with us doing the planning, logistics and driving for you and your group.
We love taking people on roadtrips more than anything else and our guides are well educated in local knowledge and tales to enrich your experience throughout the day. So if you and your friends are up for a one off, once in a lifetime adventure, Redgum Roadtrips are only a phone call away and would love to have you on board for your own custom built private tour.
How it works:
- Call or email us and have a chat about your idea. A general where, when and what is more than enough for us to work with, or we can do something specific if you already have a solid plan.
- We will focus in on the concept of your roadtrip and write up the perfect itinerary for you.
- If the itinerary looks like the one for you, confirm the booking and pay the 10% deposit to claim the date.
- From this point on there is full customer support for any questions or concerns that anybody coming on the roadtrip might have. We also release updates of important information and exciting tidbits to everybody leading up to the date.
- The next step is to pay the balance of the booking at least 1 week before departure.
- All you have to do from this point on is get excited about your very own custom made private tour.
- Then it’s all aboard for a once in a lifetime adventure!
$800 for groups up to 11
Our price stays the same whether you have 6 or 11 people. At less than $75 per person it’s a steal for bigger groups, while still being a great price with 6 people at $120 per person.
We generally run tours for groups up to 11, however bigger groups can be arranged on special request. Pick-ups and drop-offs can be organized from anywhere in the central Melbourne and Geelong areas. Some rural areas west of Melbourne can be arranged also. The roadtrips can run for up to 14 hours, however most groups have had all the fun they can handle before then.
Call 0401 661 851
or complete this Custom Trips enquiry form: